Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Does that sound like you? We didn't think so. But there's still hope. You can get tough enough to take on Superman himself with our complete guide to getting Man of Steel strong. We spoke to Man of Steel star, Henry Cavill, about what it took to get in Superman shape, plus we got the inside scoop on his complete fitness regimen from his trainer Mark Twight (also responsible for Gerard Butler's 300 physique).
But are you looking for a different kind of physical challenge? Our CrossFit special will give you just that. Check out all the WODs from the CrossFit Games' biggest competitors. Can you keep up?
Plus, our mouth-watering grilling guide, the legendary Lou Ferringo, bulking on a budget, and master the macebell gravedigger.
And don't forget to check out the great web features to go with our July issue:
- Learn the secrets to getting Henry Cavill's epic physique in Man of Steel - M&F Goes Behind-the-Scenes for Man of Steel >>
- See more of Steve Reeves, one of the most legendary physiques in bodybuilding - Immortal Physique: Steeve's Reeves Gallery >>
- Chris Daughtry has come a long way from his American Idol days. Check out his brutal training regimen in this exclusive video - Chris Daughtry: Shredded & Unplugged >>
- Are you guilty of one of these common training mistakes? 12 Training Mistakes Guys Make >>
- Randy Couture talks about how he helped MMA become what it is today, and what it takes to hold your own in the Octagon - In the Cage With 'The Natural' >>
- Get the recipe for grilled lobster whose flavors were too big to fit into the issue - Grilled Lobster Summer Vegetable Salad With Chive-Yogurt Dressing >>
- Grill in serious style this summer - Enter to Win an Ultra-Premium Coyote Grill>>
- Get our complete interview with the always outspoken former NFL star Brian Bosworth and his Revelation Road costar, TNA wrestler Sting.
Ready to achieve Superman strength? Prove it! Grab your copy today, M&Fers, and get faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and leap buildings in a single bound.