We recently asked our facebook fans to give us their top reasons for working out. Needless to say the response was overwhelming. Some were serious, some inspiring, and a few were pretty damn funny. And while we can't list them all, we decided to pick some of our favorites and share them with the rest of M&F nation.
So here are our top 20 selections. Let us know what you think and add your own top reasons for working out below. We'd love to hear them.
20. Alfonso Vega: To be healthy and live a long time, so I can be there for my children.
19. Alex Nan: It makes me feel alive!
18. Garry Spee: It's become who I am, and it's now a part of me.
17. Martin Smith: I wanna make my ex jealous.
16. Kiax Coku: Good workout in the gym = happy life.
15. TheAthleticBuild.com: I like to challenge myself physically and mentally.
14. Karen Weinstock: It's a fun, healthy hobby that keeps this homeschool mom sane.
13. Daniel Valerio: I want to battle the Hulk someday.
12. Josh Whittington: Because I want to be able to keep up with my kids as they grow.
11. David Serrano Jr.: It's rewarding to see your body transform into something beautiful! its an art! And I am Picasso.