These girls with muscles may inspire more than the muscular men out there.Read article
Are you fit enough to be The POTUS? Of course, we always knew that President Obama was all about that #swolelife, but his recently released workout playlist proves he is not a slacker in the gym.
As a Guest Editor in Wired Magazine’s November issue, President Obama proved he is a master of the mixtape, sharing some of his favorite songs for staying in shape. The playlist’s soundtrack features a mix of hip-hop, rock, and funk, with artists ranging from Beyonce to the Isley Brothers.
The workout list is up on Spotify now, so check to see if you have what it takes to work out like our “Commander-in-Chief.”
1. “Get Me Bodied” – Beyonce
2. “Live it Up” – the Isley Brothers
3. “If You Love Somebody Set Them Free” – Sting
4. “Could You Be Loved” – Bob Marley and the Wailers
5. “Elevator Operator” – Courtney Barnett
6. “Off That” – Jay-Z, featuring Drake
7. “Let’s Get It Started” – Black Eyed Peas
8. “Perro Locco” – Forro in the Dark
9. “Emergency” – Icona Pop
10. “Sinnerman” – Nina Simone