Reigning undisputed 3X Olympia 212 Champion, IFBB Pro Flex Lewis and Flextraordinary Productions, Inc. are proud to present the PROJECT FLEX camp experience. These unique two-day camps will allow fans to get up close and personal with the champ as he shares what it takes to #BeFlextraordinary, featuring nutrition and training seminars, 1-on-1 instruction, autograph/photo opportunities, an exclusive sale in the Flextraordinary store, special guests (if available) and much more. Each camp is subject to change as Flex and his team improves the fan experience. Below is a sample schedule. *Once Flex begins contest prep for the Olympia, the camps will change. Special guests will be added to complete the experience and the format will change to accommodate the guest(s).
Highlights of the Project Flex Camp Experience, Part 1
A Play-by-Play of the First-Ever Project Flex Camp Experience
Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look Inside the Project Flex Camp Experience
Each camp will host up to 100 people.
- June 27-28th
- July 18-19th
- August 1-2nd
- October 17-18th
- November 7-8th
- December 5-6th
Tickets can be purchased at http://flextraordinary.com.
- 9am — Project Flex and the Flextraordinary store opens (visitors sign in and receive free sample pack, coffee and refreshments, sample BSN products and Syntha-6 smoothies will be for sale)
- 10am — Opening Introductions (rules, staff, review format, meet Cosmo)
- 10:30am — Flex Lewis Story (life story, winning, what does it mean to #BeFlextraordinary)
- 11am — Nutrition sponsored by Six Pack Bags (on-season, off-season, show-prep, making good decisions, traveling)
- 11:30am — Break (coffee, pictures w/ Flex, smoothies, talk to vendors)
- 12pm — Believe to Achieve Philosophy (how Flex does things)
- 12:45pm — Raffle drawings
- 1pm — Lunch (fully catered by Muscle Maker Grill Deerfield, refreshments, pictures w/ Flex, smoothies, talk to vendors)
- 2pm — In-Gym Training Seminar (chest, delts, back, legs, abs)
- 3pm – PUSH Challenge sponsored by BSN NO-XPLODE. *Open to a limited number of entries where campers will compete against each other to win BSN prizes.
- 4:30pm — Gym opens for open training session (everyone invited to train, store is open)
- 6pm — Open train ends
- 9am–11am — Project Flex Gym opens for “Open Training” session. Store is open.