Just because summer's over doesn't mean you should stop trying to get shredded.
There’s plenty of information out there on working out in order to build muscle and lose fat, but the real kicker is that not everyone knows what and how much to eat without sacrificing your lifestyle.
In this article, you will not only learn the best foods to eat in order to get jacked, but you’ll also learn how much protein, carbs, and fats to eat, as well as when you can indulge in your favorite cheat foods.
The Jacked Foods List
Here’s the deal, in order to have a fantastic physique, you should be eating the following foods 80% of the time:
- Meats and poultry
- Wild game/meat (including fowl and poultry)
- Fish and seafood
- Protein powders with no fillers
- Cottage cheese (plain)
- Greek yogurt (plain)
- Fish oil
- Organic unrefined coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Nuts and seeds
- Butter from grass fed cows
- Meat fat
- Sweet potatoes
- White Rice
- Ripe Bananas
- Ezekiel bread
- Wild Rice
- All Fruits
- Other grains
- Any vegetable that is not in the carbohydrate list. Leafy greens are more important than other vegetables.
- Even though tomatoes are fruits, I will include them as a vegetable.