One person who writes a review will be randomly selected to win MHP Edition Flips Headphones. A $119.99 Value!
MUSCLE & FITNESS “JACKED-IN-A-BOX” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible, you must be the named recipient of the May box of Jacked-in-a-Box fitness supplements. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Weider Publications, LLC, American Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited by law.
2. How To Enter: In order to be eligible, you must be a member of Jacked-in-a-Box and receive a May sample box. In order to receive the May sample box in time, you must sign up for Jacked-in-a-Box, via http://www.jacked-in-a-box.com/, by May 6, 2014. In the May sample box you will receive a sample of MHP Dark Matter Zero Carb Concentrate. You must then post a review (the “Review”) of MHP Dark Matter Zero Carb Concentrate on The Muscle & Fitness Store at https://www.muscleandfitness.com/. The Review must be in English and no more than 200 words. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on June 6, 2014. Only one entry per person and per e-mail address, per day (24 hour period) will be accepted. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a single day (24 hour period) will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Weider Publications, LLC (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned
3. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 15, 2014 from among all eligible entries that are complete. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries. The quality of the Review will not be a factor in determining the winner. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner by telephone on or before June 22, 2014.
4. Prize: One winner will receive a MHP Edition Flips Headphones. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. Approximate retail value of prize is $119.99.
5. Submitted Materials: By submitting a Review, each entrant represents and warrants that: entrant is the sole owner, author or otherwise controls all the rights to the Review; entrant was not compensated in any way for the Review; the Review is true, accurate and not misleading; the Review will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; the Review does not infringe on any third party’s proprietary rights, does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances, and is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable; the Review does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic); phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam. Sponsor will not accept any liability for any content entrant or any third party submits. Sponsor is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted. Entrants agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, licensors, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (“Sweepstakes Entities”) harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, investigations, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and settlements (including attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, settlement, judgment, interest and penalties) arising out of or related to a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties or from the Review. Entrants grant to Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide, fully-paid, perpetual, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Reviews throughout the world in any media, without prior notice, approval or compensation. Entrants otherwise will retain all rights to their Reviews, and the Sponsor’s publication of their Reviews will not limit their use and ability to further market the Reviews. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has no obligation to use or continue using such entrant’s Review. Reviews that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for the prize. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Reviews are eligible to take part in this Sweepstakes and may be considered for the prizes. Certain Reviews may be featured from time to time on the Sweepstakes website during the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; being selected as a featured Submission is unrelated to the judging criteria (as described above) and does not guarantee selection as the prize winner in the Sweepstakes.
6. Additional Conditions: Potential winner must sign and complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of the date Sponsor sends same to winner. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential winner within seven (7) business days of first attempted notification, such winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate winner. By accepting Prize, winner consents that Sponsor may use the winner’s names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winner’s hometown, any statement provided by winner, and biographical information, without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish it. Winner must also make himself/herself reasonably available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
7. OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. Winner List: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: MUSCLE & FITNESS/JACKED-IN-A-BOX, 4 New York Plaza, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10004. Requests for the name of winner must be received by June 30, 2014. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
9. Sponsor: Weider Publications, LLC, 1000 American Media Way, Boca Raton, FL 33464.