Jump to the recipe
- 2 cups bagged frozen pepper strips
- 3 14-oz cans ￼beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned corn kernels
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 canned chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 avocado, diced
- Prepare peppers according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss together beans, pepper strips, corn, and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, chipotle pepper, lime juice, and cumin.
- Toss sour cream mixture with bean mixture. Top with avocado and serve.