Jump to the recipe
- 1 lb tuna steak, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup egg whites, lightly beaten, or liquid egg substitute
- ⅓ cup dry breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray and mayo in a large bowl and form into four patties.
- Spray barbecue grill with nonstick cooking spray and preheat to medium-high heat.
- Place patties on grill and cook five minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with mayo on grilled sesame buns (optional).