Jump to the recipe
- 1 lb 90%-lean ground turkey or ground round
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 12-oz jar fat-free beef gravy
- 8 oz fat-free sour cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sherry (optional)
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey or ground round and brown 3–5 minutes. Add mushrooms and stir until mixture crumbles.
- Drain. Return mixture to skillet and add gravy, sour cream, salt and pepper, and sherry if desired. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 3–5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with a side of egg noodles (optional).