Jump to the recipe
- 4 large whole-grain pitas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup jarred pasta sauce
- 2 cups bagged fresh spinach
- 1 cup pre-shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup jarred artichoke hearts, sliced (optional)
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven broiler. Place pitas on baking sheets and brush each with oil. Broil for 2 minutes, or until golden brown on top, being careful not to burn them.
- Remove from oven and spread sauce over pitas. Top with spinach, cheese, chicken, and artichoke hearts (if using).
- Broil for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with basil.