Jump to the recipe
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ ime, juiced
- 1 ½ tsp yellow curry powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder or cayenne powder (optional)
- 4 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 mango, diced
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 whole-wheat pitas, halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, and chili or cayenne powder. Stir in chicken, mango, almonds, celery, and scallions.
- Slice pitas in half and add chicken mixture and avocado.