Jump to the recipe
- ½ cup whole wheat or oat flour
- ½ cup peanut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup low-fat cow's or goat's milk
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, peanut flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, stir together egg, banana, and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until moist.
- Stir in additional milk if needed.
- Gently stir walnuts into batter.
- Heat a large skillet over medium.
- Add butter and allow to melt.
- Using a measuring cup, drop batter onto skillet and cook for approximately 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.