Jump to the recipe
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets with skin (preferably wild)
- ¼ tsp coarse salt and black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp finely grated orange zest
- ½ tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tbsp honey
- Preheat broiler. Line rack of broiler pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Rinse and pat fish dry. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, then broil 4 inches from heat for 7 minutes.
- While salmon broils, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, lime and orange zest, lime and orange juice, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and honey in a bowl until combined.
- Cover salmon loosely with foil and continue broiling 7-9 minutes or until fish is light pink throughout and flakes easily. Serve topped with yogurt sauce.