Jump to the recipe
- 1 cup oats
- 4 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 cup dry fat-free milk powder
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine oats, protein powder, dry milk, seeds, cranberries and coconut in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in peanut butter until mixture is crumbly. Add water and vanilla and mix until you get a smooth, doughy consistency. Increase water if needed.
- Spoon mixture into pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate two hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut bars into nine equal-sized portions.