If you like this recipe, try these other six-pack friendly recipes.
- 8 oz ground sirloin
- ½ tbsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- ½ tbsp water
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- ½ tsp ginger, minced
- 1½ tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 4 small butterhead lettuce leaves
- Sauté ground sirloin on medium-high heat until lightly browned. Combine Sriracha sauce with water and add mixture to pan.
- Let sizzle until water has evaporated. Reduce heat to low.
- Add spring onion, ginger, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and garlic. Stir well.
- Spoon meat mixture into lettuce leaves.