Jump to the recipe
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 limes, sliced about ¼" thick
- Paprika, to taste
- Preheat grill. Place salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper; top with sprigs of fresh dill.
- Spread garlic on top of each fillet, and top with sliced limes.
- Place fillets on grill, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover grill to cook salmon throughout, about 7-9 minutes.