Jump to the recipe
- 4 3-oz. chicken breasts
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 oz tequila for each chicken breast
- 1/2 lime, juiced for each chicken breast
- garlic powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 oz cilantro
- Place chicken, onion, and peppers into crock pot. Pour tequila and lime juice over each piece of chicken. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Chop cilantro, and stir into the chicken.
- Serve with sprouted tortilla or over brown rice with black beans or a side salad.