TRAINER: Jerico McMatthews, Beachbody Trainer and Co-Creator of Core De Force
This 20-minute workout has five moves.
Do each exercise in this circuit workout for 45 seconds. Rest 15 seconds between moves, and 1 minute between circuits. Do circuit 3 times.
Warmup: Jump Rope for 2 minutes
- Reverse lunge (R) + front snap kick: Standing with feet hip distance, step right leg back into a full lunge. Then bring the same leg through and kick to the front without tapping down.
- Spiderman climber: From top of pushup, hands slightly wider than shoulders and core engaged, lift right knee toward right elbow. Return right foot to start and repeat with left foot. Keep your back flat and hips down throughout.
- Reverse lunge (L) + front snap kick: Standing with feet hip-distance, step left leg back into a full lunge. Then bring the same leg through and kick to the front without tapping down.
- Pushup + alternate leg check: From top of a pushup position: Perform 1 full pushup and then 1 at a time, tap your right knee to right elbow, then left knee to left elbow.
- Jab/cross + burpee: From a fight stance (1 foot stepped forward and knees soft, bring hands to jawline with light fists and elbows in toward ribs), throw a jab-cross combo (straight punch with lead arm followed by straight punch with rear arm) and then perform a burpee.
Cooldown: Stretch 1 minute
SEE ALSO: Try This Quick TRX Workout