Jump to the recipe
- 2 4 oz chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- ¼ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp lime zest
- ½ tsp mild chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tbsp organic 100% pure honey
- dash cayenne pepper
- to taste Freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled and sliced into quarters
- ½ tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp white vinegar
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, paprika, honey, cayenne pepper, and ground pepper.
- Place in a Ziploc bag, add chicken, and toss well.
- Grill 8-10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning occasionally.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine cucumber, mint, cilantro, and vinegar; toss lightly. Serve as side to chicken.