X-Men superhero Wolverine is known for his mutant healing abilities, his indestructible adamantium-coated claws, and his badass attitude, so it's only fair that his razor-sharp persona comes with a shredded physique to match. It wasn't easy for Australian actor Hugh Jackman to step into the role. He was the self-admitted "before model" before he went on a strict training and nutrition regimen to become a hero--a role he's inhabited now for 13 years. How did he do it? M&F talked to him and his trainer to find out.
Plus, M&F's NEW and improsived food pyramid for your bodybuilding goals, outdoor training, the 14-day beach body workout, unconventional six-pack moves, the true story behind the performance-enhancing drug witchhunt, and all the awesome training, nutrition, and supplement information that makes Muscle & Fitness your definitive guide to fitness.
And don't forget to check out the great web features to go with our August issue:
- How does Hugh Jackman maintain his killer Wolverine physique? - M&F Gets You Wolverine Shredded >> Plus Hugh's Bonus One-Off Training Routine >>
- Get the inside scoop on the CrossFit Games - Rich Froning's CrossFit Training Tips >>
- Your workout is tough, but is it bona-fide badass? - M&F's Badass Workout of the Week >>
- Build muscle on the grill all summer with our expert grilling tips - Grill EVERYTHING! >> Plus enter to win a package of gourmet steaks from Omaha Steaks >>
- Being a good training partner is just as important as training hard for yourself. - How to Be the Best Training Partner >> Plus The Spotter's Guide >>
- Get our full conversation with the always outspoken, no-holds-barred Jesse Ventura - Jesse Ventura's Colorful Career >>
- Win free stuff! - Enter to win G.I. Joe Retaliation on Blu-ray >>
Ready to shred like Wolverine? Prove it! Grab your copy today, M&Fers, and tear up your next workout.