"We're getting pumped up now."
He's back! This month, Editor-in-Chief Shawn Perine takes in a workout with Executive Editor Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Iron Gym in Santa Monica. At 66, "The Oak" is as motivated as ever. He has a plethora of movie projects in the pipeline, and now that he has a little more time to hit the gym after leaving the political arena, Arnold is looking more like a bodybuilder than he has in years.
Plus: A look at the biggest bodybuilding movie of the 21st century--from the producers of Pumping Iron comes Generation Iron; the arm workout that'll add an inch to your arms in one day (no kidding); the 22 strongest guys in the NFL; the toughest back routine you've ever seen, and more!
And, don't forget to check out the great web features to go with our October issue:
- Behind-the-scenes video, photo extras, and more from our training session with Arnold Schwarzenegger - Arnold: Still Pumped! >>
- Get into the Octagon with UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Jon "Bones" Jones in our exclusive video - Sparring With Jon Jones >>
- Gain serious lean mass with this complete exercise and nutrition program from fit model and athlete Tyler McPeak - Rise Above With Tyler McPeak >>
- Our shocking complete interview with Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara - Prince Amukamara, Uncut >>
- Work out with Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Ware and learn more about a cause that's close to him - Training Camp With DeMarcus Ware >>
- Football season is in full swing! Always get the best seat in the house by entering for a chance to win a Vizio M-Series 50" 3D TV - Vizio 3D TV Giveaway >>
- Enter to win an autographed collectible Jon Jones UFC Championship figurine - Win a Jon Jones Action Figure >>
- Enter the Jacked-in-a-Box GAT Beats by Dr. Dre Sweepstakes - Complete GAT/Beats by Dr. Dre Rules >>
Ready to get to work? We've got the man on the cover this October, and from the first page to the last, we ain't playing around. Grab your copy today, M&Fers, and get in the gym with Arnold!