Jump to the recipe
- 4 halibut fillets, 6 oz each
- 1/2 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp white pepper
- Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Place fillets in a shallow baking dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over fish. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish, combine sesame seeds with flour and pepper. Dip each fillet in the flour/sesame mixture.
- Spray a non-stick baking pan with butter-flavored cooking spray and place the fillets on the pan in a single layer. Lightly spray the top of each fillet with cooking spray.
- Bake 10–15 minutes or until golden brown. Fish is ready when it flakes when pricked with a fork.