- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Southern Comfort
- 1 tbsp small marshmallows
- Start off by turning your Traeger grill on to the smoke setting with the lid open for 3-5 minutes to warm up.
- While this is going on, slice the sweet potatoes. Slice your potato in half, then into small wedges. The smaller the wedge, the easier it is to cook.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 3-5 minutes to soften them. This will ensure you're not grilling the potatoes all day.
- After you pull them out of the water, dab with a paper towel, and give the potatoes a splash of oil.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugar, and a touch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Turn your Traeger on high, and place your seasoned potatoes on the grill.
- Cook your potatoes on high for 15-20 minutes, then flip and allow to cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- SAUCE: Brown your butter in a pan over medium heat. Once the butter is brown, add your Southern Comfort and marshmallows into the pan, and stir into a glaze. Pull your fries off the grill, and cover with glaze. Enjoy.