1 pint Halo Top Strawberry ice cream
10 graham crackers
2 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp unsalted butter
strawberries (for garnish)
1. Remove ice cream from freezer and let soften on counter.
2. Add crackers, brown sugar and butter, mix in food processor to form a crust
3. Press crust into mini pie pans (4 3/8 inches); scoop in Halo Top.
5. Decorate with strawberry slices.
6. Cover with foil and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
Calories: 334, Fat: 19g, Carbs: 51g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 22g, Protein: 9g
SEE ALSO: 8 Clean Cheats to Get You Through Summer