- 1 Ib ground buffalo meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks, celery
- 3 tomatoes, chopped (or 1 can stewed tomatoes)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 14-oz can low-sodium beef broth
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown buffalo meat in the skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Place in a slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
- Turn cooker on high, and simmer for 6-8 hours.