Jump to the recipe
- 1 6-oz can crab, drained
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- In a bowl, flake crab and mix with celery, green onion, lemon, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder; set aside.
- Slice off top of the tomatoes and guide a small knife around the inside of the tomato.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the innards of each tomato.
- Fill each tomato with crab mixture and top with curry mayonnaise.