- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 6 tbsp cider vinegar
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- to taste
red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Place onion in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
- Rub the mixture on the meat, coating evenly.
- Place the pork in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, and cayenne pepper, mixing thoroughly.
- Add to the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for eight to 10 hours.
- Remove the meat.
- Using two forks, shred the meat and onions coarsely, and discard the fat.