Jump to the recipe
- ½ cup apricot jam
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine jam, chili sauce and mustard.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté for 2–3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add bell pepper and sauté two minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add apricot jam mixture and cook for an additional minute or until sauce is heated through.
- Eat with a side of brown rice.