Jump to the recipe
- 1 lb flank steak, sliced in half lengthwise, then cut into 1⁄2-inch slices
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 package frozen stir-fry peppers
- 1 large onion, cut into slices
- 1 14.5-oz can Mexican-style tomatoes (undrained)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Sprinkle steak slices with taco seasoning.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add meat and stir-fry for four minutes or until browned. Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
- Add peppers and onions and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes or until peppers are tender and onions are translucent. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return meat to skillet and cook until thoroughly heated.