Jump to the recipe
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast skin removed and diced to about 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz firm tofu cut into 1-inch pieces, dusted with flur
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 oz edamame soy beans
- Heat a sauté pan with 2 tbsp olive oil just until the oil starts to smoke lightly.
- Season the diced chicken with salt and pepper and place into the hot pan.
- Sauté the chicken until it’s completely cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, set aside.
- Wipe out pan, maintain medium-high heat, and add remaining 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Once the pan has again reached the lightsmoking point, add the floured tofu and cook until it’s lightly golden brown.
- Turn the heat to low/medium and add the honey to the pan to heat until it starts to simmer lightly.
- Add soy sauce and bring back to simmer.
- Add edamame and cook for 30 seconds
- Add chicken back to the pan and stir in order to glaze in the honey and soy.