Ready to see where you stack up as a Warrior? Try each of these military-inspired physical fitness tests individually to see how Warrior Fit you really are, or complete all the tests for the ultimate, body-blasting challenge. Once finished, catch your breath and crawl over to your desktop to see how you rank on our Warrior Fit scale – and share your results using #MFWarriorFit.
FIT TEST 1: PUSHUPS
- Directions: Perform as many pushups as possible in one minute.
- Scoring: Each pushup is worth one point. (And, yes, form counts. Imagine a drill sergeant is watching over you. Your hips should be in line with your shoulders and you must lower until your chest is only an inch above the floor.)
- Goal: 30 pushups
FIT TEST 2: BENT-KNEE CRUNCHES
- Directions: Perform as many crunches as possible in two minutes.
- Scoring: Each crunch is worth one point.
- Goal: 100 crunches
FIT TEST 3: PULLUPS
- Directions: Perform as many pullups as possible in one minute.
- Scoring: Each pullup is worth one point.
- Goal: 10-12 pullups
FIT TEST 4: SQUAT
- Directions: After warming up, load the bar with 1.5 times your bodyweight. Perform as many reps (at full depth) as possible.
- Scoring: Each rep is worth five points.
- Goal: 1-3 reps
FIT TEST 5: 3-MILE RUN
- Directions: Perform a three-mile run outdoors or on a treadmill.
- Scoring: Give yourself 50 points if you complete the run in under 21 minutes. Deduct one point from 50 for each additional 15 seconds over the 21 minute mark that it takes you to reach three miles.
- Goal: under 21 minutes
THE M&F WARRIOR FIT SCALE
- Below 150: Consider improving on your general strength and conditioning for the next few months before re-taking the Warrior Fit Challenge. Get started with the Warrior Fit Workout.
- 150-199: Continue practicing these tests and building up your endurance and stamina in order to reach break past the 200 point mark.
- 200+: Congratulations. You are officially Warrior Fit. Keep it up!
Share your M&F Warrior Fit pics, videos, and challenge results using #MFWarriorFit.