- 2 Tbsp trans-fat-free tub margarine
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium red bliss potatoes, skin on, diced
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 6 oz cooked skinless, boneless salmon or canned salmon
- 1 Tbsp dried dillweed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
- Sauté celery, onion, and garlic until softened.
- Add potatoes and milk. Cover, and simmer on low stirring every few minutes or so, until potatoes are tender.
- Add salmon and parsley, and stir. Serve warm.