Jump to the recipe
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 ½ tbsp roasted garlic teriyaki sauce
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Cut tenderloin into half-inch-thick slices. Flatten slices with the palm of your hand.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Season pork on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add pork to skillet and cook three minutes on each side or until browned.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, ground ginger, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir mixture until cornstarch is fully incorporated and there are no lumps left.
- Add teriyaki mixture to pork in skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for three minutes.
- Remove pork from skillet, then spoon extra sauce over meat.