Jump to the recipe
- 1 Gluten-free tortilla
- 1 oz Cooked steak, diced
- 1 oz Yellow onions
- 2 oz Red and green peppers, julienne cut
- 2 oz Pizza sauce
- 3 oz Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Place the gluten-free tortilla on a baking sheet/pan, add marinara making sure to spread evenly on crust, followed by cheese, onions, peppers and steak.
- Place baking pan with the tortilla pizza in the oven for 5 minutes just to allow the cheese to melt.
- The entire process will take no more than 10 minutes and you’re ready to eat! BON APPETIT!