Jump to the recipe
- 2 lbs unpeeled fresh jumbo shrimp
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ½ cup reduced-calorie ketchup
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp ground mustard seed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 4 wooden skewers
- Lemon wedges
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact. De-vein shrimp if desired.
- Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring constantly, until tender. Mix in ketchup and next five ingredients.
- Place shrimp in a zip-top bag, add ketchup mixture, seal bag and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Thread four shrimp onto each skewer, running skewer through neck and tail.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees F).
- Place skewers on rack and grill, covered, 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turns pink. Squeeze one lemon wedge over each skewer and serve immediately.