Jump to the recipe
- 5 Pastured eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp unsalted grass fed butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh dill leaves
- 4 leaves Tuscan kale, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz Smoked Wild Salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2 “ pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine lightly beaten eggs with butter, dill, chia seeds and Smoked Salmon.
- Heat the olive oil over medium low heat in a medium sized non-stick or well seasoned cast iron pan.
- Add the kale and gently wilt, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and sweat for another minute then add the egg mixture.
- With a heat-resistant rubber spatula, gently fold the eggs together until creamy and lightly scrambled, but still a little moist.
- Fold in the avocado at the very last minute and serve right away