With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
Check out this most awesomely gruesome montage from Auralnauts, who have documented every onscreen kill from Arnold Schwarzenegger in his screen career. The guys there actually set out the following rules that they followed when making this collection of kills. They include:
“1. Guns, blades and projectiles always kill unless otherwise depicted
2. Close proximity explosions kill unless otherwise depicted
3. Indirect kills as a result of an explicit action by Arnold count
4. Kills must occur on screen, or be reasonably indicated through on screen action
5. Dream sequences, fantasies or movies within a movie count. If it’s on screen, it’s a kill.
6. People that are killed more than once count each time.
7. We don’t care what Mossberg says in T2. They didn’t show that many.
8. Everything up to Escape Plan. Nothing unavailable on Bluray.”
The montage includes every fatality from a fresh-faced Arnold in Hercules in New York right up to his return to the screen in a full leading role in The Last Stand after his political career ended. Check it out, and there is also a version with onscreen commentary, which includes from interesting tidbits of information.