With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
We know you — we’ve seen your type.
There isn’t a scoop of protein powder that’s safe around you. You know that shirtsleeves are for quitters, and the only credentials you need to give (unwanted) workout advice are your rock-hard bis and tris.
You’re an alpha bro, a Broseidon, a Hulk Brogan, and you’re more than capable of flashing your fitness around the clock and outside of the gym. Bro Science breaks down some ways you can dominate 24/7:
1. Flex at all times. Flex-worthy activities include:
2. Lift whenever you can.
3. Don’t just open doors, row them.
4. Work your triceps while exiting swimming pools.
5. Always offer to help friends move, even if they aren’t moving.
6. One-up everything anyone does, including yourself.
7. Remind people of your lifestyle as often as possible.
8. Always wear cutoffs.
9. Interrupt peoples’ conversations. *See all steps above.
10. Eat your reheated meals in front of others.
11. Don’t put your name on your food in the fridge.
12. Eat everything in as few bites as possible.
13. Use fabric hardener.
14. Accept all challenges.
15. Do a pre-workout immediately before going to bed to get huge while sleeping.
16. Lose the shaker and mix protein with your hands.
Being alpha all the time isn’t easy. Breaking doors and pounding protein ain’t cheap, and all of your human relationships will likely suffer. That said, it’s even more vital that you’re the one who takes on the cause. If it was easy you wouldn’t do it. You’re a catalyst for intensity and a model of manliness for us all, besides, only someone with ripped delts like yours could shoulder all that weight.
Subscribe to BroScienceLife on YouTube.