"Nobody is invincible. It makes me remember that I need to work hard for what I have."
It's been six years since Georges St-Pierre has tasted defeat served up by Matt Serra, and it's a jagged pill he doesn't want to swallow again for the rest of his career. But winning streaks this long don't just manifest themselves out of thin air. They come through sweat and pain, innovation and dedication, and a burning desire to always be the guy whose hand is raised at the end of the fight. In our November issue, GSP tells us how he keeps on being that guy.
Plus: The intense program that for Chris Hemsworth in Norse god shape for Thor: The Dark World; the ultimate heavy weight and body weight combination workout routine; high-protein meals you can make in your microwave, and more!
And, don't forget to check out the great web features to go with our November issue:
- Watch our new Workout 101 series in action with these video how-tos, extra tips, and more ways to train for real results - Workout 101 >>
- Transform your body into a lean, muscle-building machine with these fall mass-gain rules - The 11 Muscle Factors >>
- Gain serious lean mass with this complete exercise and nutrition program from fit model and athlete Tyler McPeak - Rise Above With Tyler McPeak >>
- Want to see more from our interview with the NFL's most ripped kicker Steve Weatherford? - Building the Sickest Body in the NFL >>
- To get into the ring with GSP, you have to train like GSP - Enter to win a pair of signed, limited edition Hayabusa GSP gloves >>
- What fuels Arnold Schwarzenegger's workouts? Enter to win $500 worth of supplements from his exclusive line for MusclePharm - Win an Arnold Series Stack >>
- Enter to win a Dell XPS 10 tablet plus a year's subscription to the digital version of Muscle & Fitness - Enter to Win a Dell XPS 10 Tablet >>
Ready to get into the Octagon with GSP? Grab your copy today, M&Fers, and get in UFC shape!