Two of the main muscle groups that every guy in the gym wants to show off are the abs and arm muscles, so the perfect solution is to annihilate both muscle groups in the same workout session. Follow the workout below by supersetting the abs and the arms. Complete 3 sets, 12-15 reps for each exercise. Lastly, try to limit your rest period to between 30-60 seconds.
1. Kneeling Barbell Roll Out - Superset with Barbell Curls (using same barbell)
- Start by kneeling on an exercise mat.
- Brace your core and slightly tilt your pelvis back (this will stop your lower back from arching).
- Hold the barbell with both hands directly below your shoulders, keeping your arms straight.
- Slowly roll the barbell forward as far as you can, keeping good form. Then crunch your abs and roll back into the starting position.