Olympic runner Dominique Blake’s upcoming book, Diamond Laws, focuses on some of the life lessons she’s learned on and off the track.
Here are a few lessons that can hold true for even non-Olympians:
- The biggest success stories often happen after a struggle with commitment.
- Teaching someone to attain her own success is far more valuable than doing it for her.
- Focusing on your attitude, approach, and action will give you the upper hand because you will be mentally prepared.
- When you provide a service of value you should always have as much product knowledge as possible.
- Timing, perseverance, and 10 years of trying will make you look like an overnight success.