Keep your gains even while under self-quarantine with these exercises.Read article
An overlooked red meat, lamb provides generous doses of iron, zinc, and B vitamins — not to mention rich flavor you wouldn’t associate with healty eating. Grilling it is easier than you think with this simple marinade recipe.
Quick tip: Grill leeks with the chops; first cut them lengthwise and rub with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 1 rack of lamb, Frenched cut into 2-bone chops
- 1 shallot, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Thai chili, minced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salt and pepper. Cover the lamb chops with marinade for 30 minutes. Remove. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot grill until internal temperature is 125.
- This step is optional. Make romesco sauce by blending 1 slice toast, 2 tbsp each of grilled tomatoes and red peppers, 1 tbsp sautéed onion, 1 clove garlic, 2 oz olive oil, 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika, kosher salt, and pepper, 1tbsp red wine vinegar, and 2 oz roasted almonds.