Jump to the recipe
- 8 beef tenderoin filets (6 oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Steak & Chop garlic salt
- 2 oz grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 rosemary stalks (for brushing on grapseed oil)
- Preheat grill to high. Coat filets with olive oil, then season with rosemary and Steak & Chop Garlic Salt.
- In a bowl, combine grapeseed oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place filets on the high-heat grill, and sear until a nice char has formed. Baste filets with grapeseed oil and lemon mixture using the rosemary sprigs as you’re grilling.
- Lower heat to medium high and cook to desired doneness, take off the grill, and let rest.