Jump to the recipe
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp shallot
- 1 tsp garlic cloves
- ½ cup spinach leaves
- ½ cup chives
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Falksalt
Crystal Flakes sea salt
- 2 tbsp chives, snipped, for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 32 asparagus spears, cut 2 inches long
- 16 crimini mushrooms
- 24 red onion rings
- 2 red bell pepper, cut 1 inch wide
- 2 orange bell pepper, cut 1 inch wide
- 2 yellow bell pepper, cut 1 inch wide
- 8 roma tomatoes cut in half
- 16 pieces scallion
- 16 pieces okra
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Falksalt Crystal Flakes natural sea salt
- 8 lobster tails, 6 oz each, shell on
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Falksalt Crystal Flakes citron sea salt
- FOR THE CHIVE-YOGURT DRESSING: In a blender, add yogurt, garlic, shallots, spinach, chopped chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sea salt. Blend until smooth, stir in chives, and set aside.
- FOR THE LEMON OLIVE OIL: In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil and cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- FOR THE GRILLED SUMMER VEGETABLES: Place all cut vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and coat with olive oil and sea salt.
- Transfer vegetables to medium heat grill.
- Grill until vegetables start to soften and grill marks are golden brown.
- Transfer grilled vegetables to a cookie sheet or sheet pan.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- FOR THE GRILLED LOBSTER: Cut lobster tails in half and set on cookie sheet or sheet pan, shell side down.
Each tail should take approximately 4-6 minutes on medium heat.
- Rub lobster meat with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Place lobster tails on the grill, shell side down, roasting the lobsters in the shell.
- Brush with any remaining oil to keep moist.
- Turn lobster tails meat side down for one
minute to create grill flavor.
- Each tail should take approximately 4-6 minutes on medium heat.
- TO ASSEMBLE THE SALAD: In a bowl, add four cups arugula and toss with lemon olive oil until coated.
- Once arugula is dressed, place equal parts of arugula on eight large plates.
- Add grilled vegetables
- Remove lobster tails from shell and place the two halves of lobster in the center of the salad.
- Drizzle dressing on the salad and serve.