Jump to the recipe
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 oz plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (added to yogurt)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place sweet potato slices on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; bake for 25 minutes.
- Fry chicken in a pan with remainder of oil over medium heat for about 8 minutes; remove and set to the side in a bowl covered with aluminum foil.
- Place the pepper, onion, and garlic in the pan and cook until done.
- Lower the heat and add the chicken, allowing it to soak up the juices.
- Serve with the sweet potatoes on the side, with the yogurt/protein powder dip as a sour cream substitute.