Jump to the recipe
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats, toasted
- 1/2 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 3/4 cup puffed quinoa or millet
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, cut into threads
- Pinch sea salt
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine almond butter and honey and heat over low heat for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, cereal, quinoa, almonds, cranberries, and salt. Pour honey mixture into dry mixture and stir until well combined. Transfer into pan.
- Wet your hands and press cereal bar mixture down until it’s flat and even. Let it set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove mixture from pan—it should be a solid sheet—and cut into 2x1-inch bars.