Jump to the recipe
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ small cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups cooked jasmine rice
- 7 oz (1/2 package) light firm tofu, drained and cut into matchsticks
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- 12 tsp low-fat, low-sodium bottled peanut sauce (such as Mr. Spice Thai Peanut Sauce), divided, plus extra for serving
- Combine carrot, bean sprouts, cucumber, green onions and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- Divide vegetable mixture, rice and tofu evenly among lettuce leaves. Drizzle filling with 1 tsp peanut sauce each.
- Fold the top and bottom of lettuce leaves, roll and place seam-side down on a serving plate.
- Serve with additional peanut sauce for dipping, if desired.
- NOTE: For an extra kick of protein, add finely diced chicken breast to the filling.