- 4 jalapenos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (use low-fat if you'd like)
- 6-12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Traeger Salmon Shake seasonings
- olive oil
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- Start the Traeger on smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (about 5 minutes). Preheat to high heat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse, and season the shrimp with the Salmon Shake.
- Drizzle the shrimp with olive oil, and cook on the Traeger for about 5 minutes per side or until the shrimp is opaque. Remove the shrimp, and let cool.
- Turn the grill down to 350°. Meanwhile, get those poppers going.
- Cut the jalapenos in half, and remove the stems and seeds.
- Chop the shrimp and mix together the softened cream cheese, chopped shrimp, 1/2 teaspoon of the Salmon Shake, and 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- Load a generous amount of the filling in each pepper half. Top with a sprinkle of coconut.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon, and place on a foil-covered baking sheet.
- Cook the peppers on the grill for about 45 minutes or until the bacon fat has rendered and the cream cheese is golden. Enjoy.