- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup bulgur wheat, uncooked
- 2 4-oz chicken breasts
- 1 ear corn
- 1 medium to large carrot, peeled
- 1 small zucchini
- ⅓ cup jarred pesto
- 1½ cups sundried tomatoes
- 1½ oz fat-free feta
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place sweet potato on baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook bulgur wheat according to directions; drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, place chicken in a heat frying pan coated with cooking spray and heat until golden brown on each side, turning halfway through. Transfer chicken to baking tray and roast for 10-12 minutes until fully cooked.
- Boil corn on the cob in water for about 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside and let cool.
- Using a mandoline or Spiralizer, slice carrot and zucchini into long noodle-like strips.
- Once bulgur wheat is cool, mix in pesto and divide over two plates. Layer carrot and zucchini noodles on top of bulgur wheat.
- Cut kernels from cobs and roughly chop sundried tomatoes, then scatter over noodles. Slice chicken and place on top. Garnish with crumbled feta.