Jump to the recipe
- ½ lb whole-grain pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 5-oz cans salmon, drained
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup sun dried tomato, sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, cook penne according to package directions.
- Add asparagus to the cooking pasta with about 3 minutes remaining.
- Drain pasta and asparagus, and mix with salmon, lemon juice, sun dried tomato, cilantro, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.